Jeanneau Yacht 51
The Jeanneau 51 is the company’s newest and most exciting yacht to date. “Best of all worlds” is a phrase that lends itself well to describe a boat that can easily be doublehanded, yet offers luxurious accommodations for six adults, whether your plans involve a quick champagne sunset cruise or a voyage to the South Seas. With a fully retractable aft terrace, which increases usable deck space by twenty-five percent, a working cockpit that lends itself both to performance sailing and serious relaxing while at anchor or at the dock, the Jeanneau 51’s sleek, modern looks are also sure to turn heads in every port she visits. Below decks, her light and airy cabins, cavernous saloon, ingenious use of space and comprehensive list of comfort features make the yacht a true home away from home.
- Designer: Phillippe Briand and Andrew Winch
- CE Category: A12 / B14 / C16 / D16
- Overall Length: 50′ 5″
- Hull Length: 49′ 1″
- Waterline Length: 45′ 9″
- Beam: 15′ 5″
- Standard Draft: 7′ 5″
- Shallow Draft: 5′ 8″
- Total Sail Area – Standard: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Cabins: 2 / 3
- Water Capacity: 169 U.S. Gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 127 U.S. Gal.
- Displacement: 31,747 lbs.
- Engine: Yanmar 80 hp Sail Drive (110 hp option)
- Fuel: Diesel