“Yedja” offers a perfect balance of cruising comfort and fast, efficient performance. She’s a high quality boat setup for family fun in comfort and style. She has always been a freshwater boat.
1980 S2 9.A
1980 S2 9.A
Your Day on the Water just got better!
“Yedja” has a bright and inviting interior with oiled teak bulkheads, soft white overhead, neutral colored fabric hull lining, and carpeted cabin sole.
The forward cabin vee berth has storage hammocks, hanging locker, drawers, deck hatch, 12V cabin fan, and reading light.
The Electra Magic electric head w/self-contained holding tank (overboard discharge has been render inoperable) is to port. The stainless steel sink and counter top include a mirror, handheld shower fixture, cabinet, dome lights, one fixed and one opening port. There is a teak door to the main cabin.
The salon’s starboard settee has a foot well into a locker space to form a single berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port L shaped dinette table drops to form a double berth with storage under and behind and more shelving. The table itself can be removed and stored. Good light and ventilation are provided by long windows w/curtains, solar fan, and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has efficient storage, deep stainless steel sink near center line with pressure hot and cold water. The top loading ice box is heavily insulted. The original alcohol stove has been replaced with a Princess two-burner electric stove for cooking. The companion way provides good ventilation and access to the cockpit while cooking.
The fold out navigation station is to port at the head of the quarter berth.
The port quarter berth serves as a wide single.
- 5” Ritchie steering compass pedestal mounted
- 3” Ritchie steering compass bulkhead mounted
- Datamarine Corinthian Series S-100-KL Speed & distance
- Datamarine Corinthian Series S-200-DII Depth
- Icom M25D VHF marine radio
- Maxxima AM/FM/Stereo/Cassette Player
- Lev-O-Gage inclinometer
- 2 batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Terado 10 amp battery charger
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 volt DC electronic pane
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- 22# Danforth anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Double lifelines w/starboard gate
- Teak hand rails
- Perforated aluminum toe rail
- Black Sunbrella dodger
- Cockpit awning
- Four mooring cleats
- Solar vent on cabin top
- 4 Fenders
- Fender board
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Yellow horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- White Life Sling on stern rail
- Winslow four man life raft
- Bosn’s chair
- Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern. The steaming light is on the front of the mast.
- Teak cockpit table
- Teak flag staff & ensign
- Boat hook
- Cruise equipped
- Hood roller furler
- Slotted aluminum toe rail for snatch blocks
- Boom vang
- Doyle Dacron roller furling 150% Genoa w/black UV protection panel (2000)
- Doyle Dacron Main Sail w/ black cover (2000)
- North Dacron hanked on 110% jib
- 4 1/2 oz. Genniker
Sail area: 468 sq. ft. (100% fore triangle)
Black Kenyon anodized aluminum mast with single spreader is deck stepped
Stainless steel wire standing rigging
Mainsheet traveler aft of cockpit w/6-part boom-end sheeting
All lines led aft
Spinnaker pole stored on deck
2 Lewmar #30 two speed self-tailing primary winches
2 Lewmar #8 single speed winches on cabin top
Locking and regular winch handles
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle and shift lever to starboard of the helm
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Racor primary fuel filter
- Diesel fuel shut off valve
- The electric head has self-contained holding tank. The overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Edson 28” leather covered, stainless steel steering wheel
- Mechanical cable to quadrant steering
- Emergency tiller
- Kanzaki KBW10 Transmission Serial # BR 7434 2.14:1 Ratio
- 2 Blade bronze 15X9 sailprop on 1” stainless shaft
- Proper bronze seacocks
- VC-17 bottom paint
- S2 and other operating manuals
If you are looking to enhance relationships, this boat is designed for you. Feel safe, secure and comfortable in this self-contained summer home. She has been continuously pampered and is ready to provide fond memories for her new owners.
Personal belongings and tools.