“Deja Vu” is a freshwater boat with New Sails, New Bimini & New Winter Cover. She combines ease of handling to the pleasure of on-board comfort. She’s lively and fast. Even in light winds, she wants only to make you feel like you’re in control. Escape for a day, a weekend or more.
1998 Jeanneau 36.2
1998 Jeanneau 36.2
Your Day on the Water just got better!
She has a bright and inviting interior with varnished teak bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak & holly cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and large hanging locker, large tall storage shelving, starboard side sink, deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights.
The salon’s starboard dinette has storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating converts to a single berth with storage under and shelving and cabinets above. Good light and ventilation are provided by long and smaller ports, three deck hatches, two hull ports and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has storage galore. The deep stainless steel double sinks are near center line with pressure hot and cold water, and 6 gallon hot water heater. Insulated top-loading ice box. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled. An opening screened port near the stove and the companionway provide good ventilation while cooking.
The aft facing navigation station is to port across from the galley and at the aft end of the settee.
The head to port of the companionway is set up with a Jabsco manual head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, shower stall with independent shower sump pump, cabinets, dome lights, and two coach roof portholes with screens. A door in the aft end of the shower stall provides access to a hanging wet locker.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth (6’10” X 6’04”) with hanging locker. The hull port, opening deck hatch and opening cockpit port plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy. Reading lights are in four corners.
- Raymarine Autohelm ST4000+ auto pilot
- Ritchie pedestal steering compass
- Raymarine Autohelm Tridata
- Raymarine Autohelm Wind
- Magellan NAV 6500 GPS
- Apelco 5160 VHF marine radio
- Alpine Bluetooth enabled AM/FM Stereo/CD player (new 2017)
Battery charging isolation switch
Multi stage battery charger
50’ 30 amp shore power cords
12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery voltmeter
Propane remote valve switch and Water tank level indicator
110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- Double anchor roller
- Danforth anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Deck anchor windlass locker
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates, port, starboard and stern
- Bimini & frame (2017)
- Teak hand rails
- Six mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Running lights on bow & transom, steaming light on front of mast, anchor light on top of mast
- Teak helm seat & cockpit seats
- Folding cockpit table
- Cockpit lockers (room for life raft in port locker)
- Fold up helm seat for walk-thru transom
- Swim platform w/fold down ladder
- Hand held shower at the stern
- Double propane locker with one bottle
- Boat hook
- Cockpit cushions
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Split backstay
- ProFurl Roller furler
- Amoit traveler on cabin top
- Spinnaker halyard
- Quantum full batten Dacron main sail with 2 reefing points (2017)
- Quantum cross cut Dacron 150% Genoa w/UV protection panel (2017)
- Sail area: 596 sq. ft. (with 140% Genoa)
- Anodized aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
- Jib halyard line clutch on mast
- 6 Cabin top rope clutches
- Genoa tracks w/fairleads
- 2 Harken #44 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 1 Harken #40 two speed self-tailing winch on cabin top
- 1 Harken two speed winch on mast
- Locking winch handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Tachometer, hour meter and fuel gauge
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- Raritan 6 gallon hot water heater
- The Jabsco manual head discharges into holding tank
- Whitlock pedestal w/50” Stainless steel steering wheel
- Tiller Drag Link steering
- Emergency manual tiller
- 27 HP Yanmar Model: 3GM30F w/1,872 hours
- Kanzaki KM2P transmission serial #46278 w/2.21:1 forward, 3.06:1 reverse
- Stainless steel prop shaft with dripless seal
- Bronze 2 Blade fixed propeller
- Proper seacocks
- Pettit bottom paint
- Custom canvas winter cover (2017)
- Custom steel cradle
- Jeanneau, Yanmar and Owners Manuals plus documentation on all installed equipment. 2016 Survey available as snapshot in time.
Replaced fuel filters and impeller
Added bimini $2,500
New Quantum mainsail $2,907
New Quantum genoa $2,852
New custom canvas winter cover $2,600
From the very first glance, “Deja Vu” captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.