“Dock Popsie” is a freshwater boat looking for someone to love for many more years. She is perfect for celebrating life through the boating lifestyle. She will provide intimate weekends, family fun, entertainment with friends and lasting memories.
1998 Maxum 4100 SCR
1998 Maxum 4100 SCR
Your Day on the Water just got better!
The well-appointed interior with wood trimmed cabinetry, and posh decor sleeps 4 adults in comfort. The abundance of natural light & ventilation is augmented with air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat and a good mix of lighting to illuminate the decor.
The master stateroom is forward with a large pedestal berth, built in cabinetry, starboard side hanging locker, reading lights, screened deck hatch, and port and starboard opening ports.
The galley to port has efficient storage above and below. Corian counter tops, single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, an Atwood 110AC/12DC refrigerator with freezer, Panasonic microwave, and an Origo three burner electric stove.
The aft U-Shaped lounge area converts to a mid-cabin for two with a continuation of tasteful storage.
The guest head is to port with an electric VacuFlush head & holding tank, molded counter tops and sink, shower stall, and cabinetry.
- 3″ Danforth lighted compass
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 auto pilot at helm
- Raymarine Depth finder
- Raymarine Speed/Distance
- Uniden UM415 DSC VHF marine radio
- Raymarine GPS integrated into RL70 multi-function display at helm
- Raytheon SL70 Pathfinder Radar
- JVC AM/FM Radio/Stereo/CD Player MX_D661T w/cabin speakers
- Sony receiver, JL Audio speakers and subwoofer in cockpit
- Samsung Smart TV
- (4) Batteries
- Battery parallel switches
- Pro Mariner 60 Automatic battery charger
- (2) 50′ 30 amp shore power cords
- 12 volt DC panel w/battery condition meter
- 110 volt AC
- Westerbeke diesel 8.0 BTD 8 KW generator
- Claw plow style anchor w/all chain rode
- Step-down anchor platform w/single roller
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass w/both bow and helm controls
- Bow pulpit w/rails
- Foredeck sun lounge of zippered modules for easy storage, and side rails for added safety
- Tan Sunbrella bimini/camper top
- double helm seat & port double companion seat
- Wet bar w/ice maker
- Facing double aft seating
- Forward swept radar arch
- Flares, bell, horn, (3) fire extinguishers
- First aid kid
- Fenders and dock lines
- Bow, mid-ship & stern mooring cleats
- Type IV throwable
- Adult size PFDs
- Navigation lights
- 7″ Remote spotlight
- Boat hooks
- Transom door
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit carpet
- Built in fiber glass swim platform
- Port and Starboard transom steps to side decks
- Lighting at all level changes
- Boarding ladder
- Cockpit hand held shower
- Windshield wipers
- Two Dometic Marine Air 12,000 BTU air conditioning units w/reverse cycle heat
- Bilge blowers
- (3) Automatic bilge pumps
- Engine controls at ridge helm station
- Engine alarm and emergency stop
- Fume detector
- Some detector
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valve
- Freshwater cooled engines
- Electric head discharges to holding tank
- 4 Blade 22 x 24 bronze props on 2″ stainless steel shafts
- Drip-less shaft seals
- Telflex Seastar hydraulic steering
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- Raw water strainers
- All thru hulls have proper ball valves with throw handles
- Fresh bottom paint
When the boat was purchased by the second owners in 2013, an engine survey was commissioned due to low hours on the motors. This was performed by a Cummins Mairne Service Technician from Cummins Power Systems, Holland, MI. Inside winter storage for the life of the boat. Oil, oil filters, and fuel filters changed on both motors and genset annually with winterization prep. Additionally, interior lighting upgraded to LED in 2016; installed Samsung Smart TV and a custom charging station for phones/tablets, and upgraded cockpit sound system with a Sony head unit, JL Audio sub woofer and speakers, and Pyle marine amplifier in 2017; rebuilt turbos and upgraded 3/4″ engine hatch acoustic barrier to 2″ soundown in 2018; upgraded VHF radio in 2019. Summer 2019 SAMS marine survey available upon deposit.
“Dock Popsie” offers a comfortable interior for your summer vacation. The cockpit and bridge are great for entertaining. Her modified V hull eases quickly onto plane with minimal bowrise for stable, solid, and smooth progress and helps her track well in a seaway. If you are looking to enhance relationships through the boating lifestyle this may be the boat for you.