“Celeste Ann’s” award winning design (2015 Cruising World Boat of the Year – Best Pocket Cruiser) includes twin wheels and rudders along with the latest in sail control technology. It is a very stable platform that sleeps six sailors and has all the safety and electronic navigation equipment to cross and safely endure the challenges of Lake Michigan (CE Category “A” Unlimited Ocean rating). It has a number of sail combinations with roller furling jib and Code Zero foresails and double reefed main – all controlled from the safety of the cockpit.
2017 Jeanneau SO 349
2017 Jeanneau SO 349
Your Day on the Water just got better!
She has a bright and inviting interior with varnished Alpi teak bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak laminate cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with the privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and large hanging locker, side seating, large screened deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights. There is wide double door to the salon.
The salon’s starboard settee expands to form a comfortable single berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating converts to a single berth with storage under and behind and more shelving. The fold up navigation station is at the aft end of the port settee. The central table has foldup leaves and storage space. The compression post is placed at the forward end of the table to minimize interference when dining. Good light and ventilation are provided by long upper and lower ports, cabin vans, a screened deck hatch, and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has storage galore. The deep stainless steel sink is near center line with pressure hot and cold water, and 6 gallon hot water heater. The insulated, top loading ice box has been converted to12 Volt DC refrigeration. Storage cabinetry, combined with slate-finish counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled with an opening port nearby and the companion way for good ventilation while cooking.
The head to port of the companionway is set up with a Jabsco manual head & holding tank (overboard discharge has been disabled), pressure water, stainless steel sink & white counter top, mirror, shower stall with independent shower sump pump, cabinet, dome lights, cabin and deck opening ports. A door in the aft end of the shower stall provides interior access to the large sail locker.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth with hanging locker. The large opening deck hatch and opening port plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
- B&G AC12 Auto Pilot
- Twin Plastimo Olympic 135 steering compass at helms
- B&G Speed
- B&G Wind
- B&G Depth
- B&G V50 VHF marine radio
- B&G 7” Zeus GPS at port helm station
- B&G 7” Zeus GPS at starboard helm station
- ACR Global Fix Pro 406 MHz GPS EPIRB
- Fusion RA205 player w/blue tooth
- Bose watertight speakers in salon & cockpit
- Three batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- 40 amp Multi stage battery charger
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- Fold-down door over electrical panel
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery tester
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- Lightning grounded
- Advanced “Prisma Process” injection laminated deck
- Single anchor roller
- Quick electric windlass w/handheld control and winch handle for manual overide
- 33# Lewmar claw anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Deep deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Six mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Adult PFDs
- Navigation lights – Tri-Light carried atop the mast with steaming light forward of the mast.
- Cockpit lockers
- Fold down transom/swim platform w/telescopic ladder
- A life raft and companionway hatch board can be stored under cockpit sole
- Hot and cold hand held shower at the stern
- Propane locker
- Boat hook
- Twin Helm Sunbrella covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Cruise equipped
- Split backstay
- Roller furling jib
- Lazy bag w/integrated lazy jack lines
- Fold down step on starboard side of mast
- Selden Rodkicker rigid boom vang
- Y-bridle, main sail sheeting system
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
- Square-topped tri radial Mylar/taffeta main sail
- Roller furling tri radial Mylar/taffeta 110% Genoa w/UV protection panel
- Top down code zero
- Top down asymmetrical spinnaker
- Sail area: 595 sq. ft. (100% fore triangle)
- Aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
- Dynema running rigging
- Jib sheet friction rings
- Line bags in the cockpit
- Double ended mainsheet led back to each helm
- 2 Harken #35.2 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2 Harken #35.2 two speed self-tailing winches on cabin top
- 2 Locking and winch handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever and shutoff at starboard helm
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Yanmar primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- The Jabsco manual head discharges into holding tank. The overboard discharge has be disabled
- Twin wheels and rudders
- Manual cable and quadrant steering
- 3 Blade Flexofold folding prop
- Proper seacocks
- 1 Layer of epoxy moisture barrier coat as primer
- VC17 bottom paint
- Jeanneau and other operating manuals
From the very first glance, “Celeste Ann” captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.