SOLD – 1981 PACIFIC SEACRAFT CREALOCK 37
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Additional Salesperson’s Comments
Below decks, “Different Drummer” is light, airy and exceptionally commodious with 6-foot 4-inch headroom; a spacious, versatile salon; U-shaped gourmet galley; and bunk space for seven. Her quality is evident in solid bronze fittings, teak joinery, a hand laid-up hull and molded fiberglass interior. Hull is insulated with 3/8” Divinycell behind wood ceilings. She is special in that the original owner had the interior custom finished by the locally famous Red Nimphius of Marquette County, Wisconsin.
The forward cabin has 7’ X 50” double berth, hanging locker, port & starboard shelves w/fiddle rails, 4 storage drawers, storage cubbies, deck hatch, port & starboard opening ports, and 2 reading lights
The head is to starboard with a Mansfield VacuFlush electric head & holding tank, stainless steel sink, pressure water, Formica counter top, large mirror, teak grate, cabinet, and storage shelves, dome light, one opening port and a Dorade vent.
The salon’s starboard settee makes a comfortable 6’04” single berth with storage under and behind. A custom starboard pilot berth was added to the original design layout. The port settee serves as a 6’04” single berth with storage under and behind and shelves and cabinets outboard. The fold up table can be used in the salon or cockpit. Good light and ventilation are provided by two dome lights, two reading lights, a 12V DC cabin fan, multiple opening ports, Dorade vents, butterfly deck hatch, and the companionway. The interior grab rails make movement below decks safe and secure in a seaway.
The U-shaped galley to starboard has storage galore, double stainless steel sinks near center line, hot and cold pressure water with instantaneous water heater, a large 7.4 cubic foot, insulated ice box w/Adler Barbour refrigeration, a gimbaled, three burner Gas Systems CNG stove with oven.
The forward facing navigation station is to port just forward of the 7’ X 42” quarter berth. There is additional storage under and outboard.
- 2 Batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Pronautic 12/30P automatic battery charger
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery tester
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- Lightning grounded
- Double anchor roller
- Danforth anchor w/20’ chain to 200’ nylon rode
- Danforth anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Divided double chain locker
- Stern anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Stainless steel double lifelines 30” high with port and starboard boarding gates
- Six mooring cleats
- Two Dorade vents
- Dodger & Cockpit awning
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers, wood plugs
- First aid kit
- Forespar floating strobe light WL-1
- 6 Adult PFDs
- White horseshoe life ring mounted on stern rail
- Nav lights – Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern rail. The steaming light/deck light is on the front of the mast. Tri-Color/Anchor Navigation light on top of mast.
- Cockpit cushions
- Boat hook
- Boarding ladder
- Solid teak rub strake
- Teak toe rail/ cap rail on top of minimum 6” fiberglass bulwark
- Teak side and fore decks
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on port side of foot well
- Engine emergency alarm
- Engine emergency stop
- Fireboy Halon 1302, 10 lbs. beneath cockpit
- Raw water cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel and CNG stove shut off valves
- CNG tank secured in starboard lazarette
- The Mansfield VacuFlush electric head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable by removing the handle
- Eamax EX3012M instantaneous hot water heater
- Tiller steering
- Emergency tiller
- 2 Blade bronze 16”X10” fixed sailprop on a 1” stainless steel shaft
- Raw water strainer
- Proper bronze seacocks
- Epoxy moisture barrier coat
- VC-17 bottom paint
- Custom Steel cradle
- Pacific Seacraft, Yanmar and other operating manuals
Pacific Seacraft yachts are known to be turnkey, top quality, offshore cruising boats. Their beautiful teak interiors match the comfort of their sea kindly hulls. “Different Drummer” could serve you well as your family summer get a way and later as your retirement world cruiser.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.