SOLD – 1983 S2 34
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Recent Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Salesperson’s Comments
Your Day on the Water just got better!
“Paragon” offers a perfect balance of cruising comfort and fast, efficient performance. She’s a high quality boat setup for family fun in comfort and style. She has always been a freshwater family pampered boat. Professional deck and stringer repairs were made in the fall of 2021.
“Paragon” has a bright and inviting interior with oiled teak bulkheads, neutral colored fabric overhead and hull lining, and a teak and holly cabin sole.
The forward cabin vee berth has hanging locker, drawers, screened deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights.
The Jabsco manual head w/holding tank (overboard discharge has been render inoperable) is to port with molded sink and counter top, a mirror, handheld shower fixture, shower grate, cabinet, dome lights, and opening port. There is a teak louvered door to the main cabin.
The salon’s port and starboard settees serve as single berths with storage under and behind plus pilot berths outboard. The drop leaf dinette table can be easily removed. Good light and ventilation are provided by multiple ports w/curtains, a deck hatch w/solar vent, four reading lamps, courtesy lights, and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has efficient storage, deep stainless steel sink near center line with pressure cold water. The top loading ice box is heavily insulted. The Gas Systems two-burner CNG stove/w oven is gimbaled for cooking underway. The companion way provides good ventilation and access to the cockpit while cooking.
The fold out navigation station is to port at the head of the quarter berth.
The port quarter berth serves as a wide single. Its size and lighting make it all feel light and airy.
- Alpha 3000 auto pilot
- Ritchie steering compass on pedestal
- Port and Starboard Ritchie compasses on forward bulkhead
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Autohelm Speed
- Autohelm Depth
- Autohelm Multi Display
- Garmin 3206 GPSmap
- Apelco 4500 VHF marine radio
- Alpine CDM-9821 w/CD player, AM/FM radio
- Two Bose cabin speakers
- DC: 12V, 24V
- AC: 110V, 220V
- Lifelines w/Stanchions and Gates
- (2) Opening Deck Hatches
- 22# Danforth anchor w/nylon rode
- Deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Double lifelines w/port and starboard gates
- Teak hand rails
- Perforated aluminum toe rail
- Four mooring cleats
- Solar vent on foredeck hatch
- 5 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Yellow horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Man Overboard Pole
- Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern rail. The steaming light is on the front of the mast.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Boat hook
- Race equipped
- Harken roller furler
- Stainless steel rod rigging
- Slotted aluminum toe rail for snatch blocks
- Toe rail and inboard genoa tracks
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang
- Sailtec hydraulic backstay
- Dacron main sail w/Sunbrella cover
- North 3DL 140% Genoa (2012)
- Dacron roller furling 140% Genoa w/Sunbrella UV protection panel
- Dacron #3 Genoa
- North A3 Asymmetric Reaching Spinnaker, medium blue (2012)
- Nylon spinnaker
- Sail area: 553 sq. ft. (100% fore triangle)
- White aluminum mast with double spreader is keel stepped
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging
- Harken mainsheet traveler on bridgedeck at forward end of cockpit w/6-part boom-end sheeting
- All lines led aft
- Port & Starboard jib halyards
- Port & Starboard spinnaker halyards
- Main halyard
- Topping lift
- Spin gear
- Spinnaker pole
- 2 Barient #27 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2 Barient #24 single speed winches on cabin top
- Locking and regular winch handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle and shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Diesel fuel shut off valve
- The Jabsco manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable
- Edson leather covered, stainless steel steering wheel
- Manual cable and quadrant steering
- Sunbrella helm cover
- Emergency tiller
- 2 Blade folding prop on stainless shaft
- Proper seacocks
- Fresh VC 17 bottom paint (2021)
- Steel cradle
- Heavy duty custom fitted winter tarps
- S2, Yanmar and other operating manuals
North A3 Asymmetric Reaching Spinnaker, medium blue (2012)
Faired keel to hull joint
Repaired aft stringer fiberglass tabbing
Repaired decking around mast collar
If you are looking to enhance relationships, this boat is designed for you. Feel safe, secure and comfortable in this self-contained summer home. She has been continuously pampered and is ready to provide fond memories for her new owners.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.