1985 Chris Craft 381 Catalina
Your Day on the Water just got better!
Long known to be one of the most spacious and comfortable 38 footers around, the Chris Craft 381 Catalina offers size, with solid, near bulletproof construction. No shortcuts were taken when these brawny yachts were being built. The 14′ beam allows for a cavernous interior which contains a forward stateroom with a queen size bed, an aft stateroom with a KING sized bed and ensuite head, and a large salon with galley. Topside is perfectly laid out with wide walkaround decks, port side deck door, bench seat at bow, and large bridge / helm station.
Very conscientious owner. Includes a Walker Bay RIB.
A real class act in great condition! Can be seen indoors until her spring launch.
- Two stateroom layout
- Sleeps 6
- Forward master stateroom with head and shower
- Carpeting, drapes, cushions, (3) chairs, tableGalleyRefrigerator w/ freezer
- Electric stove
- Microwave oven
- Corian counter
- Updated faucet
- Pressurized water
- Water heaterElectronics & NavigationAuto Pilot
- Color Depth Sounder with fish finder speed, temp.
- Direction Finder
- Autotrack Loran
- Raytheon 25 Radar
- Rudder angle indicator
- Speed & distance logs
- (2) StereosElectrical SystemBatteries
- Battery parallel switch
- 30 and 50 amp. dockside electrical cables
- Kohler 6.5 kw. generator with 456 hours
- DC 12V; AC-110V electrical systemMechanical EquipmentReverse cycle air conditioner
- (2) Bilge blowers
- (4) Bilge pumps
- Emergency engine stop
- Fire extinguisher
- Fuel filters
- Holding head
- Lube oil storage & transfer system
- Raw water sea strainer
- Hydraulic wheel steering
- Trim tabs
- SynchronizersDeck EquipmentAnchor w/ lines
- Bow pulpit & rails
- Mooring cover
- Bridge curtains
- Bimini top
- Cockpit awning
- Camper top
- (2) Life jackets
- Navigation lights
- Dual search lights
- Swim platform and ladder
- Electric windlass
- Windshield wipers
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.