1987 Bayfield 32′
- Deck Equipment
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Additional Comments
Number of heads: 1
The forward cabin has a comfortable double vee berth with shelves, storage drawers, cabinets, opening port with w/screen, screened deck hatch w/solar vent, and port & starboard reading lights.
The Jabsco manual head w/holding tank is to starboard (overboard discharge has been capped). There is a stainless steel sink, pressure water, molded counter top, mirror, handheld shower, teak grate, cabinetry, and storage shelves, opening port w/screen, and Dorade vent.
The salon’s port settee makes a comfortable single berth with storage behind and outboard. The starboard L shaped dinette also has storage behind and outboard and can serve as a double berth. The center drop leaf table can be an aid to moving fore and aft below decks. There is a wide quarter berth to port. Good light and ventilation are provided by 6 opening metal ports w/screens, Dorade vent, 2 cabin fans, and the companionway has both louvered doors and screens. The interior grab rails make movement below decks safe and secure in a seaway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has stainless steel sink near center line, hot and cold pressure water with a 6 gallon Seaward, 110v AC/engine heated hot water heater, a two burner Origo 4000 non pressure alcohol stove, a 4 cubic foot, insulated ice box converted to Nova Kool refrigeration.
The forward facing navigation station is to port at the front of the quarter berth. There are additional storage shelves under and outboard.
- Anchor roller
- Bruce anchor w/1/2” nylon rode
- Anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Vinyl covered stainless steel double lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates
- Slotted aluminum toe rails
- Varnished teak grab rails
- Six mooring cleats
- Varnished rub rails
- Dorade vent for head compartment & main cabin
- 3 New fenders
- Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers, wood plugs
- Yellow horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Nav lights – Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern rail. The steaming light/deck light is on the front of the mast
- Green Sunbrella dodger
- Green Sunbrella cockpit cushions
- Teak folding cockpit pedestal table w/drink holder
- 2 Boat hooks
- Boarding ladder
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped and very easy to single hand
- Standing rigging is 1X19 stainless steel wire
- Harken roller furling jib
- Harken roller furling staysail
- Manual boom vang
- Lazy jack main sail flaking system
- Inboard jib tracks
- Dacron main sail w/2 reef points & sail cover
- Dacron roller furling Yankee w/UV cover
- Dacron roller furling Staysail w/UV cover
- Sail area: 525+ sq. ft.
- Anodized aluminum mast with single spreaders is keel stepped
- Ronstan mainsheet traveler aft of helm
- Lines led aft
- 2 Lewmar #30 self-tailing primary winches
- 2 Lewmar #16 self-tailing secondary winches
- 2 Lewmar #8 winches on cabin top
- 1 Locking & 1 regular winch handles
- 2 batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Guest battery charger
- 55 amp alternator
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord w/20 amp pig tail
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery tester
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 641
Engine Power: 27 HP
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift levers and wheel brake are on the steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm
- Engine emergency stop
- Fresh water cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel shut off valve
- The Jabsco manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been capped
- Edson stainless steel steering wheel – manual cable and quadrant steering
- Emergency tiller
- 3 Blade 14” X 113” fixed bronze prop on a 1” stainless steel shaft
- Kazi manual transmission
- Raw water strainer
- Proper bronze seacocks
- Seaward hot water heater
- Moisture barrier coat
- Interlux Micron CSC antifoul bottom paint
- Steel cradle
- Bayfield, Yanmar and other operating manuals
Bayfield yachts are known to be top quality, offshore cruising boats. Their beautiful teak interiors match the comfort of their sea kindly hulls. “Dauntless” could serve you well as your family summer get a way.
Personal belongings and tools.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.