2004 Bavaria 38 Cruiser 38′
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
From the very first glance, “Sea Nile” captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
She has a bright and inviting interior with varnished mahogany bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak & holly cabin soleThe forward cabin provides privacy and comfort (new extra thick mattress 2019). The double berth has port and starboard shelves and cabinets, large hanging locker, large tall storage shelving, deck hatch, and port & starboard reading and overhead lights.
The salon’s starboard dinette converts to a double berth and has storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. Good light and ventilation are provided by long and smaller screened ports, three deck hatches, two hull ports and the companionway.
The inline galley to port has storage galore. The deep stainless steel double sinks are bumped out to be near center line with pressure hot and cold water, and 10.6 gallon hot water heater. The insulated, top loading ice box is fitted refrigeration. There is an additional front opening Isotherm refrigerator forward of the sinks. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled and augmented with a Magic Chef microwave. An opening screened port near the stove and the companionway provide good ventilation while cooking.
The forward facing navigation station is to starboard across from the galley with three drawers and stowage beneath the seat.
The head to port of the companionway is set up with a Jabsco manual head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, shower stall with independent shower sump pump, cabinets, dome lights, and two coach roof portholes with screens. A door in the aft end of the shower stall provides access to a hanging wet locker.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth with hanging locker. The hull port, opening deck hatch and opening cockpit port plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy. Reading lights are in four corners.
- Three batteries (2015) (two 4-D & one Group 24)
- Battery parallel switch
- Pro Mariner 20 amp smart battery charger
- Three 30 amp shore power cords
- Bow and stern shore power inlets
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery voltmeter
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- LED interior lighting (2019)
- Single anchor roller
- Lofrans Project 1000 electric windlass w/remote in anchor locker
- CQR anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Fortress anchor in port cockpit locker
- Deck anchor windlass locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates, port, starboard and stern
- Aluminum toe rails
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Six mooring cleats
- 5 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Mast mounted Tri-Lens radar reflector
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Port & starboard flag halyards
- White life ring on stern rail
- Yellow Life Sling
- Navigation lights – Running lights on bow & transom, steaming light on front of mast, anchor light on top of mast
- Dodger, Bimini with connector panel and full enclosure
- Teak helm seat, cockpit seating and cockpit sole
- Cockpit cushions
- Folding cockpit table
- Fold up helm seat to walk-thru transom
- Swim platform w/fold down ladder
- Hand held shower at the stern
- Propane locker with one bottle
- Boat hook
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Split adjustable backstay
- Furlex roller furler
- In-mast Roller furling main
- Selden pneumatic boom vang
- Amoit traveler on cabin top
- Dacron In-mast furling main sail
- Dacron 150% roller furling Genoa w/UV protection panel
- Nylon cruising spinnaker with dousing sock
Sail area: 745 sq. ft.
Selden anodized aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
Cabin top rope clutches
Genoa tracks w/adjustable fairleads
All lines led aft
2 Harken #44 two speed self-tailing primary winches
2 Harken #40 two speed self-tailing winches on cabin top
3 Winch handles
- Cruise Aire 10,000 BTU Air conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Tachometer, hour meter and fuel gauge
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- Dock side water at both the bow and stern
- Raritan 10.6 gallon hot water heater
- The Jabsco manual head discharges into holding tank
- Lewmar folding, leather covered, stainless steel steering wheel
- Emergency manual tiller
- 55 HP Volvo Penta MS255 sail drive w/_____ hour
- New Feather Stream 3 blade stainless steel feathering propeller (2019)
- Original 3 Blade fixed propeller in port cockpit locker
- Proper bronze ball seacocks
- Epoxy moisture barrier coat
- VC17 Bottom paint
- Winter tarp over cockpit
- Custom collapsible steel cradle
- Bavaria and Volvo Owners Manuals
New Feather Stream 3 blade feathering prop
Addition of Bluetooth radio connection
Keel stripped; faired; epoxy sealed; painted w/VC-17 bottom paint
Added Zarcor Peek a Boo binds to ports
Replaced interior lighting with LED fixtures
Replaced some of the running rigging
2 New through hulls forward on the port side for the AC unit
Custom, extra thick mattress for the forward stateroom
Sails professionally inspected and serviced
Added support pedestals to convertible dinette table
New custom cushion for convertible dinette table
Stripped, cleaned, lubricated, serviced all winches
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.