SALE PENDING – 2011 HUNTER 33
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Additional Salesperson’s Comments
Your Day on the Water just got better!
As a two owner, freshwater boat, “Sail Shack” offers a unique blend of modern cruising amenities in a 33’ package for waterfront living and entertaining.
“Sail Shack” has a bright and inviting interior with varnished cherry bulkheads, white overhead, light ceilings, and Everwear laminate cabin sole.
The forward cabin has a large vee berth, dressing seat, cedar lined hanging locker, cabinets, screened deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights. There is privacy door to the salon.
The salon’s port dinette table drops to a comfortable double berth with shelving and cabinetry outboard. The starboard settee seats serves as a single berth with more outboard shelving. Good light and ventilation are provided by multiple windows, two screened deck hatches, and the companionway.
The aft facing navigation station is at the foot of the starboard settee.
The U-shaped galley to port has storage, a stainless steel sinks with pressure hot and cold water, engine and electric, Kuuma 5 gallon hot water heater, front loading WAECO refrigerator/freezer, Corian counter tops w/fiddles and compartments makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The two burner Force 10 propane stove is augmented with a Emerson microwave. An opening port with screen near the stove and the companion way provide good ventilation while cooking.
The head is to starboard of the companionway with a Jabsco manual head & holding tank (overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable), pressure water, molded sink & Corian counter top, mirror, shower stall w/sump pump, cabinet, dome lights, and opening port w/screen.
The aft stateroom has a comfortable double berth spanning the stern. The outboard side of the berth has a long shelf with fiddle rails. There is additional storage space in a cedar lined hanging locker and side cabinet. Privacy door and generous proportions would deem this to be the perfect master cabin. Opening cockpit ports w/screens, cabin fan, and overhead lights make it all feel light and airy.
- 2 AGM Batteries (2017)
- Battery parallel switch
- Battery charger w/1000 watt inverter
- ProMariner FS30 FailSafe 30 amp galvanic isolator
- 60 amp alternator
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- GFCI outlets
- 12 volt DC electronic panel
- Single anchor roller
- Quick High Performance electric anchor windlass
- 20# Delta anchor w/15’ chain to nylon rode
- Foredeck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rails
- Port and starboard stern corner seats w/drink holders
- Double lifelines w/gates
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Six mooring cleats
- Dark blue Sunbrella bimini
- Solar vent on forward deck hatch
- 4 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- SeaFire automatic Halon fire suppression system in engine spaces
- First aid kit
- 3 Carbon monoxide detectors
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Avon life raft
- Navigation lights – Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern. The steaming light/deck light is on the front of the mast.
- White folding cockpit table w/drink holders
- Canvas helm & cockpit table cover
- Walk thru transom to swim platform
- Transom hot and cold hand held shower
- Port propane locker on swim platform
- Boarding ladder
- Boat hook
- Cruise equipped
- Furlex 100S roller furling jib
- In-mast furling main
- Manual boom vang
- Adjustable cabin top and side deck jib tracks
- UK Dacron in-mast furling main sail
- UK Dacron roller furling 110% Jib w/UV protection panel
- North nylon cruising spinnaker w/snuffing sock
Sail area: 542 sq. ft.
- Selden anodized aluminum mast with B&R fractional rig and sweptback double spreaders is deck stepped
- Cockpit arch mounted Harken mainsheet traveler
- All lines led aft
- Sheet/halyard storage wells
- Jib halyard
- Main halyard
- Spinnaker halyard
- 2 Lewmar #30 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2 Lewmar #30 two speed self-tailing cabin top winch
- Locking and regular winch handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Racor primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel and propane stove shut off valves
- Single propane tank in swim platform locker
- Engine and electric hot water
- The Jabsco manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable
- Lewmar folding stainless steel steering wheel
- Emergency tiller
- 3 Blade 15”R12” fixed prop on 1” stainless shaft
- Hex nut type bronze with flax packing gland
- Kanzaki KM2P-1 transmission w/2.62:1 gear ratio
- Proper bronze seacocks
- Epoxy moisture barrier coat
- Fresh VC17 bottom paint
- Custom canvas winter cover
- Steel cradle
- Hunter, Yanmar, and other operating manuals
If you are looking to enhance relationships, this boat is designed for you. Feel safe, secure and comfortable in this affordable summer home. She has had very light use and is ready to provide fond memories for her new owners.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.